The EHESS is offering 10 one-year post-doctoral positions. Gross monthly salary: 2365 €
We are recruiting researchers who study the following topics:
- Environment in Eastern and Northern Asia
- Law and colonial categories
- Urban mobilities and planning: the digital turn
- Thinking legally : philosophy and social sciences
- Healthcare: social and political issues
- Technology, objects, materialities
- Politics, institutions and scientific organizations in the socialist and post-socialist world
- Environmental data: infrastructures, markets, regulations and conflicts
- Collective mobilizations and interest groups
- Workplace discrimination and inequalities
All candidates must have defended their theses between 1 January 2016 and 31 January 2019. This offer is not open to PhD’s from the EHESS or EHESS-associated institutions.
Applicants may apply to only one position chosen from among the ten topics. Dossiers submitted for multiple topics will not be accepted.
We are particularly interested in very interdisciplinary projects with an international scope and which open up a potential for dialogue with several laboratories or fields at the EHESS.
In its efforts to respect gender equality, the EHESS is seeking to increase the number of women in its ranks.
Applications may only be submitted via the EHESS employment website: http://recrutement.ehess.fr/front-offres.html?direct
Please include the following documents (in pdf format) along with your application:
- A curriculum vitae with a list of publications
- A copy of your PhD diploma or a certificate attesting the authenticity of your degree
- Your PhD dissertation defense report.
-A letter of motivation/application addressed to the President of the EHESS
- A document (five-pages maximum) stating your research project and post-doc activities which address specifically the chosen research topic.
Research and post-doc activities proposals may be submitted in English however, a good grasp of written and spoken French is required.
All applications must be made via the EHESS employment website between Thursday, 3 July 2019 and Friday, 26 July 2019 at noon Paris time.
An automatic confirmation of reception of the application, subject to the verification of the candidate’s admissibility to a post-doctoral position at the EHESS, will be sent to the email address listed on the candidate’s application.
The results will be available on Wednesday, 25 September 2019 on the EHESS website. The successful candidates will be notified directly by the department of human resources.
Should you need more information, please contact us by email only, at this address: email@example.com