Via Dr. Iris Schroeder, Centre for Transcultural Studies, University of Erfurt, Germany
The University of Erfurt encourages postdoctoral female researchers to hand in applications for scholarships, which are funded through a programme for early-career female researchers and artists supported by the state of Thuringia (TMWWDG) and a programme for female professors supported by the German federal and state governments. It includes long-term scholarships for 12 or 24 months for research projects closely related to the Perthes Collection and the other holdings of the Gotha Research Library. Scholarship holders with a research focus on the 19th and 20th centuries and in particular on the Perthes Collection will be associated with the Centre for Transcultural Studies / Perthes Collection in Gotha.
To learn more about the Perthes Collection, please consult the digitized holdings in advance:
In the current call for applications, the following scholarships are being awarded:
- Initialization Scholarships (German: “Initialisierungsstipendium”) (12 months)
- Postdoctoral Scholarship for Female Researchers (German: “Karriereförderstipendium”) (24 months)
Further information on the current calls for application 2023:
- The application period ends on 31 March 2023.
- Before you apply, please contact the Centre for Transcultural Studies and the University's Research and Graduate Services.
- For further information please see the page for current calls for applications at the University of Erfurt.
For full details, please see: https://www.uni-erfurt.de/en/centre-for-transcultural-studies-perthes-collection/scholarships/scholarships-for-female-researchers/profile-and-application